We are currently live in Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, Illinois, Kansas, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Utah, Virginia, and West Virginia. We expect to add more states starting on February 1st. Email us at email@example.com or call us at 609-818-9534 for more information.
Designed for limited service franchise Hotels & Motels, the Hotel Excess Umbrella Liability program is a Best-in-Class solution for your client’s Umbrella needs. Further, our program affords the broadest coverage at the most cost-effective pricing and allows your client the opportunity to stay compliant with their franchise agreement.
- Backed by an “A” rated insurance company.
- Extremely competitive pricing.
- Quotes turned around quickly and indications typically given immediately.
- Broad coverage and low minimum premiums.
- Available on a stand-alone basis to round out your coverage offerings.
- Franchised Hotels/Motels
- $5M Each Occurrence/$5M Aggregate
- $10M Each Occurrence/$10M Aggregate
- $15M Each Occurrence/$15M Aggregate
- $1,250 ($5M)
- $2,500 ($10M)
- $3,750 ($15M)
- Minimum of A- (VII) Best’s rating on underlying carriers.
- Underlying minimum limit of $1M GL ($2M Agg).
- Automobile Liability (if applicable): $1,000,000 Each Accident CSL
- Employers Liability: $500,000/$500,000/$500,000
- Stop Gap: $1M/$1M/$1M
Some limitations on pools and restaurants. Limited to two owned autos per policy – passenger transport excluded. Also, certain exposures will render a hotel/motel as ineligible for the program. These include the presence of armed guards, dog kennels, etc. Finally, we are not a market for any hotel/motel that has had a GL or AL loss of $50K incurred or more within the last 3 years.
Also, due to their increased risk exposure – we are not a market for extended-stay hotels or for hotels that offer passenger transport/shuttle services.
Contact Bill Cleave at (609) 818-9534 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and for an application.