We are currently live in all states except California, Colorado, Florida, Massachusetts, Mississippi and Washington. We expect to add more states soon.. Email us at email@example.com or call us at 609-818-9534 for more information.
Designed for limited service franchise Hotels & Motels, the Hotel Excess Umbrella Liability program is a Best-in-Class solution for your client’s Umbrella needs. Further, our program affords the broadest coverage at the most cost-effective pricing and allows your client the opportunity to stay compliant with their franchise agreement.
- Backed by an “A” rated insurance company.
- Extremely competitive pricing.
- Quotes turned around quickly and indications typically given immediately.
- Broad coverage and low minimum premiums.
- Available on a stand-alone basis to round out your coverage offerings.
- Franchised Hotels/Motels
- $5M Each Occurrence/$5M Aggregate
- $10M Each Occurrence/$10M Aggregate
- $1,500 ($5M)
- $2,500 ($10M)
- Minimum of A- (VII) Best’s rating on underlying carriers.
- Underlying minimum limit of $1M GL ($2M Agg).
- Automobile Liability (if applicable): $1,000,000 Each Accident CSL
- Employers Liability: $500,000/$500,000/$500,000
- Stop Gap: $1M/$1M/$1M
- Each insured is issued their own Admitted policy. This is NOT A RISK PURCHASING GROUP (RPG). We issue individual policies with individual limits. No group policies or shared limits.
- We never charge any fees.
- And, we offer superior service – including one-day quote turnaround and policies issued within one day of receipt of the binding information.
- 10% commission to you.
- We only work via independent agents. We do not place any umbrellas directly.
- We only write limited-service, franchised hotels and motels.
- Exterior entry hotels/motels are okay.
- Manager cocktail parties are okay. Bars are limited – subject to review.
- We cannot write any hotel that offers extended stay. Nor can we cover any hotel that offers a passenger shuttle.
We have a simple 2-page sub-producer agreement.
- We do require recently valued hard-copy loss runs for the last 3 years’ on the underlying GL policy. We cannot quote any hotel with a GL incurred loss of $50K or greater within the last 2 years.
Underlying carrier must be A-, VII or better.
We can typically turn quotes around within one day.
- Or, contact Bill Cleave at 609-818-9534 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Some limitations on pools and restaurants. Limited to two owned autos per policy – passenger transport excluded. Also, certain exposures will render a hotel/motel as ineligible for the program. These include the presence of armed guards, dog kennels, etc. Finally, we are not a market for any hotel/motel that has had a GL or AL loss of $50K incurred or more within the last 3 years.
Also, due to their increased risk exposure – we are not a market for extended-stay hotels or for hotels that offer passenger transport/shuttle services.
Contact Bill Cleave at (609) 818-9534 or via email at email@example.com for more information and for an application.